Built in 1891, The Willock House is one of the few remaining historic mansions from the industrial heyday of Pittsburgh. Abandoned since the 1970s, the property was acquired in 2014 by Q Development with a new vision. Q Development collaborated with the architects at Pfaffman & Associates to conduct a historically-sensitive renovation of the interior and exterior as a single-family home. To furnish the home, Weisshouse procured classic styles with clean lines to both compliment and update the space. Weisshouse used antique rugs throughout the home to balance and liven up the traditional feel of the space.